Call for Participants Marie Curie Mock Assessment Workshop
- Location: Zoom
- Organiser: Uppsala Forum on Democracy, Peace and Justice; Uppsala University EU Funding Office
- Contact person: Daniel Hedlund
Are you planning to apply for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship for a post-doc abroad?
Uppsala Forum organises a workshop series this Spring term, in collaboration with Doctoral Student Forum and EU Funding Office for the Humanities and Social Sciences, to help PhD candidates in the later part of their doctoral programs and postdocs awarded their PhDs after 2015 to prepare a winning proposal.
A transdisciplinary panel of local and international scholars will provide scientific feedback on your draft application, and you will receive expert advice on how to prepare your proposal and hear from earlier grant-receivers about their experience.
· You participate in two full-day meetings: April 26 and June 14, 2021
· You receive an in-depth briefing by the EU Funding Office on the call incl. changes due to the new Horizon Europe framework program
· You meet and hear from previous grant holders on their experience
· You give a short presentation of the plotline of your project idea and host institutions on April 26.
· You send in your draft proposal on June 7, 2021 to Uppsala Forum
· You receive scientific input on the project by scholars in a mock assessment session on June 14 – well ahead of the official deadline!
Register before April 17, 2021
by email to Daniel Hedlund: firstname.lastname@example.org